1. Design and help architect right solutions starting with broadly defined problems
2. Drive best practices and engineering excellence
3. Development of code in object oriented Java
4. Evaluate and analyze software products.
5. Define, develop, and manage the whole process of a project for partner integration, and engaging individuals across various departments or organizations to resolve problems
6. Work jointly with clients to ensure business requirements are clearly communicated
7. Prioritize multiple requirements, and communicate to senior management the present status and future direction of the product integration strategy
Technical Skills Required:
* 3+ years of experience in software development, engineering, or related field
* Strong knowledge of Core Java with exposure to J2ee
* Strong working knowledge of JSP, Servlets
* Strong knowledge of database systems, and proficiency in SQL
* Good knowledge of Hibernate is required
* Experience with SEAM or Spring will be an added advantage
* Experience with web-based applications is desired
* Exposure to any of the scripting languages will be a plus
1. Bachelor's degree and/or Master's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Graduating with good academic record from top universities.
3. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
4. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
5. Strong focus on quality and generating results
6. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
7. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
8. Exceptional time management and organization
9. Excellent written and oral communications
10. Energetic and self-starting
11. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
12. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form