Job responsibilities :
- Be involved in enhancing / building up near real-time (low latency) infrastructure for reporting Apps statistics and making decisions based on them
- Candidates should have significant Hadoop experience (knowledge).
- In addition, he/she must be proficient in operating systems and high-availability environments including Unix, Linux.
- Strong Shell programming experience is also required for creating automation programs.
- B.Tech/BS/BE/M.Tech/MS/ME in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in software development with Java/Python/Scala/Perl
- Experience/Understanding of Apache Hadoop and Map-Reduce architecture
- Expert Unix, Linux experience
- Strong Shell Scripting (Unix Shell, Perl)
- Experience of working over distributed system
- Should have at least 2-5 years hands on experience in designing and implementing big data solutions using stack mentioned below:
- Hands on working with Hortonworks Hadoop would be preferred.
- Should enjoy being challenged and to solve complex problems on a daily basis.
- Should be very strong in trouble shooting the issues and improving performance of an applicant.
- Strong communication skills