1. Must have 4-10 years of experience in embedded software development for networking products.
2. Must have strong L2/L3 protocol knowledge on VLAN, Bridging, PB, IP Routing/Forwarding, MEF Services, Link Aggregation, SNMP, TCP/IP etc.
3. Knowledge on GPON, EPON, SDN and DPoE is preferable.
4. Knowledge of Broadcom DML, Yang and ConfD is must.
5. Should have designed and owned a software subsystem independently.
6. Must possess a strong working experience of C/C++ coding and debugging.
7. Must be aware of the various software life-cycles involved in product development.
8. Should possess strong working knowledge on the debugging tools like GDB and McCabe and the configuration tools like Clearcase, GIT RVS etc.
9. Must have knowledge and hands-on experience in working with Linux and multi-threaded systems.
10. Should have strong technical communication skills.
11. Education: BS/BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH is required.