The position is for a individual contributor where the candidate needs to develop and deliver layer-3 unicast routing protocols/features for Fujitsu Flashwave Products.
Roles and responsibility: Analyze requirements, design, develop and deliver high quality software in routing protocols such as OSPF, IS-IS, BGP. Interact cross functionally on matters that require coordination across organization lines. Write functional and design specification documents and drive sign-off. Interface with other developers, QA, Documentation & Customer Support teams as needed. Participate in full product life cycle development.
1. Should have 10-12+ years of Hands-on experience in one or more L3 unicast routing protocols - OSPF, IS-IS, BGP, BFD, VRRP, etc.
2. Should have understanding and experience in working with general routing architecture, good understanding of networking and L3 concepts.
3. Strong in C Programming and Data Structure.
4. Extensive experience working on networking products required. Candidates with experience on Chassis system with multiple line-cards will be preferred.
5. Result oriented with strong sense of drive and closure.
6. Ability to work effectively with multiple product groups (QA, platform, hardware, product planning etc.) and a diverse set of people ( customer support team etc.) in multiple geographic locations. Should possess strong communication skills.
Ability to anchor the development teams technically and drive the requirement integrity.
7.Experience in Management / Control plane able to handle all packet forwarding issues on platform
8.Experience in SDKs (Broadcom)
9.Troubleshoot issues in L2/L3 protocols
10. Working knowledge on Broadcom drivers (C programming), chipsets
11. Education: BS/BE/BTECH/ME/MTECH in CS/EE/ECE is required.
C, C++, Layer2 , Layer3, IPV4 , IPV6, OSPF, VLAN, TCP, Linux