Profile 7 to 10 years of experience in datacenter and IT Infrastructure technologies, specializing Mobility MDM (Mobile Device Management) and MAM (Mobile Application Management) engineering.
1. Expert in Citrix XenMobile (or Good, AirWatch, MobileIron) Administration, deployment, configuration, trouble shooting, problem solving.
2. Working knowledge of deployment of Mobility MDM and MAM engineering and integration with SharePoint and Mail & Messaging (including BlackBerry Enterprise Server)
3. Migration from Legacy or third party to Citrix XenMobile.
4. Certified Knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Networking, SQL , PKI and IIS concepts.
5. Experience in troubleshooting issues both at the client and server side.
6. Networking environment experience: DNS, DHCP, WINS, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, FTP, VPN, SMTP, Firewalls, terminal services
7. Understand and have worked with Internet-facing System Architecture.
8. Knowledge on Cisco UCS and SAN Storage
9. Knowledge on Hardware base Load balancer like Netcalar and Big IP F5
1. Strong technical documentation skills
2. Good communication skills
3. Development of deployment and Configuration Documents ( low level) for new infrastructure solutions
4. The detailed deployment of solutions documentation specifically low level deployment.
5. Analyze technical needs, requirements, and state of a customers current infrastructure and operations.
6. Develop technical solutions to meet customers needs and requirements.
7. Review and validate all solutions to ensure compatibility and consistency with company's best practices
8. Deliver with the definition, development, installation and administration of solution demonstrations.
9. Working in conjunction with other Solution Architects and Engineering teams to create, maintain and publish a set of written procedures and best practices for the delivery of pre- and post-sales engineering services to customers.
10. Active participation on Proactive Issues management & Problem management
11. Work with internal and external clients located in different time zones namely in Europe, North America and Asia.