The successful candidate will help the Application Service Management organization provide world-class support for Microsoft's enterprise middleware systems. The primary role of this position will be Tier 3 incident support. Duties include, but are not limited to, incident work, change implementation, problem analysis, and project release work. This role is primarily shift-based and involves in a weekend on call rotation.
* Provide Tier 3 support for Microsoft's enterprise messaging systems by serving as an escalation point to our Service Desk for Pre-Production and Production environments.
* Work on incident tickets, change requests, and project releases.
* Perform problem analysis to reduce recurring incidents.
* Proactively monitor systems to identify system issues before they become customer impacting.
* Participate in a weekend on-call rotation.
* BizTalk 2009 and/or BizTalk 2010 (Microsoft certification preferred)
* SQL Server 2005 and 2008
* Windows Server 2003 and 2008
* IIS 6.0 and 7.0
* Understanding of EDI standards helpful (ANSIX12 and EDIFACT)
* Enterprise middleware services and applications
* Messaging protocols (http, sftp, AS2, MSMQ)
* Enterprise messaging formats (XML, EDI, etc.)
* Application support experience
* Strong troubleshooting ability
* Excellent communication skills
1. L2 Production support.
2. 24X7 operations
3. Business Critical.
4. All positions require 4 to 5 Years' Experience.
5. May require working from home in case any emergency.
6. All positions require good oral/written communication skill.
7. Ready to work in any shifts.
8. Must have good troubleshooting skills in respective technologies.
9. Must have ability to go extra miles to help customers.
10. Should be committed to project minimum 18 Months