Project/ Program Management IT
IT/ Technology - Software/ Services
- 8+ years of Overall experience with at least 2 years of hard core experience in architecting, designing & deploying large scale Big Data(Hadoop, MongoDB) & BI solutions.
- Proven Experience in BI/Big Data solutioning/pre-sales at Client location. B1 VISA will be a HUGE plus.
- Should be a Cloudera/Hortonworks Certified Hadoop Developer &/or Cloudera/Hortonworks Certified Hadoop Administration Certification.
- Excellent knowledge of NOSQL databases(HBase, MongoDB, etc).
- Should have worked on Design & Architecture on Hadoop and have successfully implemented at least 2 LARGE end to end projects on Hadoop in PRODUCTION.
- Must have hands-on experience managing at least a 20+ node Hadoop cluster.
- Hands-on experience with the Hadoop stack (e.g. MapReduce, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Hbase, Flume)
- Hands-on experience with BI tools and reporting software (e.g. Microstrategy, Cognos, Pentaho).
- Hands-on experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries (e.g. SAS, SPSS, R, Mahout)
- Hands-on experience with "productionalizing" Hadoop applications (e.g. administration, configuration management, monitoring, debugging, and performance tuning)
- Excellent knowledge on Architecture, Frameworks & Specifications: Java/J2EE, OOAD, Design Pattern
- Hands-on experience with ETL (Extract-Transform-Load) tools (e.g. Informatica, Talend, Pentaho).
- Background in DW/ETL/BI/OLAP(4-6 years) and then progression to Big Data Technologies will be a HUGE PLUS.
- Previous experience with high-scale or distributed RDBMS (Teradata, Netezza, Greenplum, Aster Data, Vertical)\
- Excellent knowledge on Hadoop / MongoDB cluster configuration - Expertise needed on Hadoop scheduler, file system, consistency, and processing infrastructure
- Well versed in installing & managing Cloudera distribution of Hadoop (CDH3, CDH4,Cloudera manager, MapR, Hortonworks etc.).
- Install and configure Hadoop based monitoring tools (NagiOS, Ganglia etc.
- Quick learner & should be able to do design POCs on new technologies in quick time.