Strong domain knowledge on any of BT/WiFi driver & protocol stack
* Minimum should have 1 years of experience on Windows wireless Drivers development
* Chipset Knowledge of Qualcomm, Broadcom, Infineon, NXP
* Strong knowledge of C/C++, especially in developing Windows wireless Drivers and bus drivers
* Board bring-up/power-On experience is preferable
* Bug Triage/debug experience on level BIOS/protocol stack/minport/bus driver
* Knowledge and experience with debugging user- and kernel- mode problems using Microsoft development tools (Visual Studio, WinDBG, etc.)
- Solid knowledge and experience in the IEEE 802.11 Wireless communication standard (Wi-Fi Direct is a big plus)
* Perform independent investigation and analysis of issues, functions in wireless devices employing Intel chipsets as well as other vendor chipsets.
* Strong SW integration skills and experience in developing and implementing lean processes for cross-site coordination
* Required to work with both Intel and 3rd party vendors to recreate/reproduce test scenarios repetitively to isolate and identify the root-cause of the problem
* Required to interact with customers on customer platform issues and drive the issues to closure.