Job Description for SharePoint L2:-
Monitoring activities (including event log, Jobs), access management related activities
Support the installation, configuration, security, operation, and maintenance of all web portal servers, equipment, and software related to SharePoint infrastructure.
Configure and maintain document libraries, enterprise lists and site collections. Perform typical system administrative activities such as site creation, user training, backup, restore and issue resolution.
Standardizing and optimizing the way data/information is stores and retrieved.
Perform Health Check including daily monitoring, troubleshooting and performance analysis.
Awareness of ITIL Processes.
Job Description for SharePoint L3:-
Very good experience in WSS3.0, SharePoint 2010 Foundation , SharePoint 2010 Server and SharePoint 2013
* Strong Office 365 SharePoint online 2010 and 2013 experience
* Experience in configuring all service applications (2010/2013) and configuring SharePoint Security.
* Experience in Windows 2008 Server administration, IIS 7.0 and above, Network troubleshooting.
* Backup and restore of the SharePoint portals, site collections, sites, lists and libraries.
* Hands on Experience in using Web Parts, Site Collections, Content Deployment, InfoPath Forms, Excel Services, Business Data Catalogs, Site Columns, Content Types, Authorizations, Workflows, Advanced Search, Master pages and Content pages, Search settings.
* Developing workflows using out of the box workflows and custom workflows using SP designer.
* Experience in migrating WSS 3.0 to SharePoint Foundation 2010 and Office 365 SharePoint Online
* Good knowledge of STSADM and Power Shell commands.
* Knowledge and experience in Newsgator 3.5 and above is beneficial
* Experience with Kerberos setup, indows PowerShell scripting and Certificate & SSL
* Experience in running Fiddler, http watcher, Netmon and Procmon for troubleshooting the critical issues and setting up debug diagram.
* Experienced in using third party Administration tools like DocAve V5/V6 Content and Deployment Manager, Idera SharePoint Backup and Idera DM.
* Very Strong skills in using Quest Web Parts/Web Apps
* Strong attention to detail and organization skills.
* Ability to convey thoughts and ideas clearly and effectively in written and verbal form.
* Proven experience with optimization, troubleshooting principles, methodologies and issue resolution techniques.