Roles and Responsibilities:
1. The candidate will understand the business requirement, translating the business requirement to data model and further to physical data structure with proper naming conventions.
2. Transform the business logic into Stored procedures or queries or Views or Materialized Queries based on the complexity also considering performance.
3. Monitors DB/ 2 production servers for potential problems.
4. Performs all structural changes to DB/ 2 databases.
5. Develops and documents overall vision for DB/ 2 in our environment
Skills and Experience: The Developer should also possess analytical and logical thinking.
The resource should also possess good communication skill.