ROLES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
8-12 years of Experience in Design, Architecture, Implementation of Mobile Device Management
* Plan, install, configure, and maintain Mobile Device Management System for customers.
* Strong Understanding on the BYOD concepts and experience designing Mobility solutions to support the BYOD Initiatives.
* Experience Managing MDM Solutions and it's different aspects around :
o Enrolling devices into MDM
o Management commands ( Security settings, Configuration profiles, restrictions etc)
o Managed apps
o Removing devices from MDM
* Define Standard Operating Procedures, security policies & configuration profiles for customer's MDM solution.
* Experience troubleshooting issues around - DNS, IP Networking, Firewall, SMTP, HTTPS, Load Balancers, ActiveSync, Email
* Responsible for creating & maintaining documentation for MobileIron/Airwatch/Xenmobile or any other Mobility solution.
* Review design proposals for technical feasibility and correctness and identify, analyze and evaluate alternative design solutions.
* Identify and report Mobility best practices of all Mobile Operating Systems
* Research and forecast new technology capabilities around Mobility solution.
* Work with business and IT personnel to develop platform and device requirements required to meet use case and business demand.
* Assume the principal technical role in proposal response; provide technical expertise in answering inquiries.
The Mobile Device Management Engineer will possess prerequisite technical and consulting skills, including:
* Bachelor's degree, technical degree or equivalent experience
* Any related certification is a plus
* Strong understanding of networking, infrastructure and client side architectures and system design.
* Ability to understand and refine clients' business requirements and non stated requirements and convert it into a cost effective Solution Design.
Experience in development, implementation, design and architect highly available solutions
* Must possess the technical/functional skills necessary to understand and manage consulting project engagements.
* Experience in developing data center design, architecture and implementation plans, and managing end-to-end implementation lifecycles of data center related projects.
* Excellent hands-on knowledge on the best-practices of deploying the data center solution.
* Excellent client facing and communication skills (verbal and written skills)
* Excellent skills in Microsoft Visio, Word, Powerpoint is a must