Candidate will be involved in Installation and configuration of SharePoint 2007 and SharePoint 2010 systems administration, disaster recovery management, and customer support for systems & software up-gradation.
1. Install and configure MS SharePoint Services
2. Install and configure antivirus software for SharePoint Portal Services
3. Setup Load Balancing services if required (i.e DNS Round Robin, NLB, Hardware level Load Balancer)
4. SSL enable the SharePoint Web Front-End server(s)
5. Administer the scalability and maintenance of the SharePoint server(s)
6. Performance and capacity management of SharePoint servers.
7. Administer SharePoint deployment configurations (Including: web front end, Job, Search and Index servers)
8. Manage/Create Portals and associated personal portal sites.
Backup and Recover portal sites and portal data
Administer SharePoint sites, paths, areas and document version.
9. Administer Microsoft Internet Information Server
Minimum 5Yrs relevant experience