A minimum of 10-12 years' of SAP architecture experience into SAP BI/BW/BO implementation and minimum 2 years' of SAP HANA experience
2) Expertize in HANA Enterprise and hands on experience of SAP HANA with customer implementation experience. Minimum 6 months hands on experience with HANA modeling
3) Understands HANA architecture. Understands the advantage of using modeled views versus scripted views.
) 1 Full life cycle SAP HANA implementation experience is preferred
5) Knowledge of SAP SLT replication server is highly desirable
6) Experience with ETL tools (such as Data services) to extract both SAP and non-SAP data
7) Development experience with BOBJ 4.0/4.1
8) Knowledge and understanding of the table relationships in the core modules of SAP ECC
9) Experience with efficient database programming with the ABAP programming language
10) Implementation experience of SAP BW powered by SAP HANA
11) Strong conceptual design and analytics capabilities.
12) Ability to understand and implement different project/development life cycle Methodologies and must aware of SAP methodology
13) Strong hands-on experience in BW/BI front-end and back-end development with a deep understanding of the SAP BW/BI tools and techniques.
14) Strong problem-solving capabilities in complex, multi-vendor computing environments
15) Solid oral and written communication skills, with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical topics to management and non-technical audiences
16) Experience with pre-sales and proposal building activities and should have very good presentation skills.