The position will handle the development of tools, configurators, web pages and customer applications for
different Xylem Monitor and Control products such as controllers, drives, HMI, SCADA, etc.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES (Details of the Job Responsibilities)
1. SCADA software development in C#/C++/C/VB on platforms like the Indusoft WebStudio as well
as on the Trihedral VT SCADA platform.
2. Cloud Enterprise application development on selected platform and tools. Likely common tool and
languages like C++/Java.
3. Executing the design & engineering activities as per requirements specified by the project.
4. Works closely with the Growth Centers and RDE engineering team to meet goals and deadlines
5. Follows standard R&D software guidelines creating code, documenting code, storing code, testing
and implementing the software, at times in the field when necessary
6. Participate in software design reviews with software CoE engineering teams
7. Assist OEMs in the implementation of our specific software requirements
8. Interface with customers, marketing & sales providing technical guidance with PC-Based control
ATTRIBUTES AND COMPETENCIES (Details of minimum requirements)
Minimum Professional/educational qualification and experience:
1. 4-Year bachelors degree in computer engineering / Information technology
1. 4 to 6 years experience in the design & development of high level applications and systems.
2. Work experience with pump systems would be an added advantage