Experience : 1 -- 4 years
Qualification : Any graduation
NOTE : CANDIDATES FROM CHENNAI ONLY NEED TO APPLY
Candidate Background and experience:
* Analyzing and fixing performance issues on various flavors / versions of Linux Proactive monitoring of production environment 24x7x365 using available tools assessing critical alerts for their impact and taking necessary action to fix the issue Good hands on Linux on various flavors. (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOS.)
* Good Troubleshooting skills on OS related issues.
* Perl and Shell scripting skills to automate the aspects of system maintenance .
* Performance analysis using various tools like Zenoss, Nagios etc. and providing inputs for improvement . Run technical bridges during critical incidents and involve appropriate teams.
* Should have handon on Openldap,AD, F5 Load balancers and DNS.
* Knowledge on various protocols like NIS, NFS, LDAP, SMTP, IMAP along with TCP/IP is very much required.
* Knowledge on NAS/SAN will be an added advantage.
* Knowledge & Experience on VMWare Esx and GSX servers and tools like P2V/ Virtual center.
* Good knowledge on Apache and F5 Load Balancers Hands on experience with ESX upgrade