Skill set Required to perform this assignment:
* Enterprise Storage System Hardware and Software Stack Understanding.
* Experience in development of storage technologies (RAID, SCSI, de-duplication, compression, flash, recovery/backup).
* Worked on any of the storage area SAN, NAS or Unified Storage System.
* Strong in Linux Block device, File System, I/O Subsystem. Debugging using Linux Debugging tools
* Designed and developed at least one of the components in Storage system entirely from scratch in recent past.
* Proficiency in C/C++ and real time processing including processes, threads,
* Knowledge on network storage protocols (iSCSI, iSER, Fibre channel, FCOE) would be desirable
* Proficient in on disk data structure, in memory data structures coding, scheduling, synchronization mechanisms, memory management