- You're an experienced full stack software engineer looking for a career where you'll be able to build, deliver, and impress. You want to work on projects that require innovative and creative thinking, deep technical problem solving, and the opportunity to lead and mentor other engineers.
- You challenge yourself and others to constantly come up with better solutions.
- You're a thought leader - but you don't just know how to solve the problem - you prove it by building the solution. You have a high bar for coding excellence and a passion for design and architecture.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience at least two or more of the following languages (Java, C++, Python and Perl) -
- Expertise in object oriented design and design patterns
- Experience releasing highly scalable enterprise products full lifecycle
- Experience mentoring and training others on complex technical issues
- Experience with implementing algorithms to solve complex real world problems
- Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Preferred Qualifications :
- MS in Computer Science - A proven ability to learn and adapt to new, complex development environments with deep dive analytical skills
- Experience in algorithm design and problem solving
- Experience leading small teams of engineers
- Experience with Amazon technologies like DynamoDB is highly desirable
- Have previous mobile web development experience
- Experience developing full stack web applications using Perl, Java, Python or PHP
- You stay updated on current web technologies
- Passion for creating efficient, scalable, highly usable web interfaces
- Technical Lead experience exploring other opensource frameworks and technologies and integrating with project
- A love for music.