1. Load Runner Scripting or any other Scripting knowledge.
2. You will coordinate Testing resources, while monitoring and reporting against Test Schedule.
3. Strong Performance Testing concepts
4. Work with the Application and Technical Architecture teams develop models of future capacity and Performance requirements versus current capacity usage. Document in capacity plans and reports.
5. Hardware and environment setup specially clustering with LB.
6. Good understanding of Database monitoring and experience in taking backup and restores.
7. Tuning Java Application and good understanding of memory management.
8. Working experience on WebSphere, Tomcat application servers etc.
9. Commercial idea of Perl testing tools and latest happenings in this domain
10. Performance team management experience while ensuring the regular team deliverables are met on release to release basis.
11. Good Communication Skills.