In this role the candidate will be a key contributor on a multi-functional team of Development Engineers, responsible for designing and coding for various components in IPsec, writing design and functional specs, helping with the customer deployments and handling customer issues.
- Experience in product development
- Experience in C/C++
- Experience in Unix/Linux internals, structured software design and development
- Experience in IP Protocols: TCP, UDP, IPsec, IKE-v2( MANDATORY)
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills, particularly with networking and the TCP/IP stack
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BS/MS in CS/EE; or equivalent training, education and experience.