Role & Responsibilities:
1. Design software applications using HTML, jquery, Ajax, ExtJS and CSS
2. Design and implement front-end business applications while working closely with Java developers to get the information for UI development.
3. Helped for existing bug fixes.
4. Interact with Quality Assurance personnel during system testing phases of application development.
5. Provide training for internal staff on new and existing technologies.
6. Acquire basic application working knowledge.
7. Assume other duties as assigned.
8. Leading team of UI developers
9. Co-ordinating with other module leads and doing client communication.
Essential Experience Required -
2. Knowledge of ExtJS will be preferred.
3. SVN or Source management experience.
4. Strong User interface knowledge.
5. Proficient in analyzing software requirements and documenting
6. Experience with the full software development life cycle, including design, testing, deployment, and documentation activities
7. Aptitude for learning and applying programming concepts.
8. Capable of reasoning and thinking through problems and be able to independently and jointly develop desired solutions.
9. Self motivated and willing to "do what it takes" to get the job done.
10. Client focus attitude with good Written and Verbal communication.
11. Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to clearly communicate and share
solutions with fellow team members.
12. Committed team player with positive winning attitude.
13. Ability to work within a team and work independently.