- Solid hands-on experience in developing android apps on SDK v4.0 and above.
- Comprehensive understanding of Android application architecture, Activities, Fragments, Services, Intents, Content Providers and Notifications.
- Expertise in working on multi-threaded apps, XML & JSON, and web services
- Proficiency in Views, Layouts, Menus
- Must have sound knowledge of SQLite.
- Strong experience in Java/Java design patterns and object oriented programming.
- Practical experience in applying OOP techniques and design patterns in everyday coding.
- Exposure to Location-Based Services, Supporting multiple screens, Security and Permissions, Widgets and social APIs integration will be an added advantage
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Develop engaging mobile applications with standard development tools.
- Join in building & enhancing Application Architecture.
- Work tightly with the server team to optimize mobile experience.
- Iterate closely with product managers to develop better user experience.
- Perform code reviews & participate in executing support plan.
- Research and remain informed of new technology and development tools.
- Contribute to the technical possibilities in the road map across other mobile platforms too.
Experience Required : Must have at least 4 years of relevant work experience