1. BRM trained resource with minimum 2-6 years of BRM experience.
2. Technical resource with hands-on working experience in BRM development projects.
3. In Depth knowledge on Pipeline, Real-time rating, collections , advanced discounting and telecom billing domain.
4. Good understanding of BRM APIs and able to create custom opcodes, DM etc
5. Good team-player and work hand-in-hand to provide support to team whenever needed.
6. Ability to work under pressure and to stretch during weekends/ Odd hoursription:
7. Implementation experience in Telecommunication environment including Integration experience with Siebel, AIA.