This is an outstanding opportunity for a talented developer to work with industry experts in one of the hottest technology sectors right now: Enterprise Mobile Apps.
This Permanent role will be based in Hyderabad.
- Developing extensions to Oracle E-Business Suite using familiar constructs: concurrent programs, flexfields, HR APIs, Fast Formula
- Maintain the web services, consisting of SQL, PLSQL, Oracle XML, Workflow, OAF and Java
- Create new solutions based on specifications passed from our Product Managers
- Extend & Maintain existing solutions based on requirements from Customers and Product Managers
- Fast moving development role; we focus on fast and fluid development. Customers will be using your code within weeks of it being signed off.
We are looking for a talented and experienced Oracle HR E-Business Suite Technical Consultant with following skills.
- Fluent knowledge of the HRMS schema and common modules (AOL, FND etc)
- Full life-cycle experience with Core HR and Self-Service
- Preferred knowledge of iRecruitment, Performance Management and Learning Management, Approvals Management, and Fast Formula
- Minimum of 8 years Oracle HR E-Business Suite Development experience
- Advanced SQL and PL/SQL, including use of XMLType, Objects, Pipelined Tables, PLSQL Tables etc
- Deep understanding of TKProfs, tuning SQL statements and designing performant code
- Experience with custom OAF Pages, Workflows and advanced Personalization
- Intermediate use of UNIX/Linux
- Experience with SCM systems, such as SVN or Git
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and applying this to PL/SQL
- Ability to interpret business requirements and convert into good quality code
- Strong communication and customer-facing skills
- Interest in user experience and mobile
- Understanding of HTTP, web services and RESTful APIs
- Oracle BPEL and SOA suite
- 2+ years experience with an OOP language such as Java