- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting enterprise class applications
- Developing pioneering approaches to emerging industry trends
- Contribute to development team and help to achieve key business objectives
- Contribute to large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
- Solves unique and complex problems with broad impact on the business
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
Technologies: Core Java, OOPS, Design Pattern, Java, JEE, JSF, Spring, Hibernate, PL/SQL.
- Bachelor's or Masters degree
- 4+ years experience in developing J2EE applications with JSF, Spring and Hibernate
- Hands on solid coding experience with focus to developing secure and scalable software products.
- Development experience associated with new and emerging business
- Understanding of distributed technologies and architecture
- Proficiency in Computer software: MS Project, Power Point, Excel and Visio