DevOps Engineers:- DevOps Engineers should have experience on Big-Data Technology. Candidates from product base and e-commerce companies are preferred.
* Develop various facets of the Hadoop EDW ecosystem, real-time data processing, Map Reduce jobs, and Web Services
* Drive roadmap; manage priorities, projects, resources, issues and risks effectively
* Administer, troubleshoot, perform problem isolation and correct problems discovered in production clusters
* Experience with implementing monitoring tools such as nagios, graphite, ganglia, or cacti
Desired Skills & Expertise:
* Firm grasp of Linux system administration fundamentals in relation to applications and databases
* Experience administrating production Big Data systems based on Hadoop (Apache, Hortonworks, Cloudera and/or MapR) including related technologies such as HBase, Hive, Impala, etc
* Strong development skills around Hadoop, Hive, Pig, HBase, Mahout/R, Map Reduce and Web Services
* Strong platform / IT/ infrastructure automation expertise or DevOps experience (1+ years).
* Working with automation technologies (Puppet, Chef, CFEngine) would be a huge plus.
* Expertise in big data infrastructure, distributed systems, dimensional modeling, query processing and relational databases
Nice to have:
* Experience with programming in Python, Java, Scala, PHP, or Erlang
* Experience with persistent key-value stores (e.g.,Couchbase)
* Experience with distributed computing platforms such as Storm and Spark
* Experience with queueing systems such as Kafka and RabbitMQ
* Strong CentOS or RHEL background, including rpm building and kickstart.