- Solid understanding of Android technologies and development.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming and design. Core Java skills, such as multi-threading, and familiar with the JDK libraries.
- MVC on Android with Activities/Intentions/Services .
- Familiarity with XML, JSON, and REST-based APIs (Parsing) .
- Strong experience detecting and correcting memory usage issues, and optimizing code for application performance.
- The candidate should share our drive to design and create a spectacular experience for the customers.
- At least 1 year of hands on Android development experience. At least 1 Android App in Play Store .
- Comfortable working in product development environment, building version 1.0 from scratch.
- Passionate about delivering a high quality user experience. Self-starter, strong sense of ownership, gets things done.
- The job would include working with the internal tech team to tie the App with back-end systems as well as creating a professional and responsive design for video blog.
- Capable of making timely decisions while dealing with uncertainties & inadequate information.
- Producing high-end designs that are user-friendly, effective and appealing.
- Open to future equity participation (ESOPs) structure for the right candidate.
- Flexible work hours, team off-sites.