First and foremost you should be prepared to learn what you dont know, since were always tackling new problems. Below, we list out some languages, technologies, and platforms that are already part of our
domain, so please let us know where you stand with these, and feel free to let us know what else youre in to because, well, youre hopefully a person.
- Familiarity with jQuery and similar JS frameworks and an understanding of when and where not to use them.
- Experience with at least one JS based MV* framework - Angular.js,Ember, Backbone.js, Meteor, and/or others.
- Good grasp of OOP principles.
- Experience working with RESTful APIs.
- Experience with Git.
- Familiarity with Sass/LESS, Bower and Grunt.
- Keep up with the latest front-end trends and techniques.
- Responsive layouts and cross-browser troubleshooting.
- Server-side dev experience (node.js, Python with Flask/Django)!
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB, etc.
- D3.js and HTML5 Canvas
- Mobile development experience