JD FOR DEVELOPER: -
- Build new systems with ASP.Net /SQL Server 2008.
- Develop new functionality on our existing ERP systems.
- Creating and maintaining the overall structure and layout of a software application & system's components and their interfaces within and outside of the system.
- Designing and implementing an executable code solution, testing the resulting components and analyzing runtime profiles to debug errors.
- Creating the software's architecture and/or engage rapid application development tools.
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge - sharing presentations.
- 5+ years- experience with ASP.Net.
- 5+ years- experience with SQL Server (2005/2008) preferred.
- Deep knowledge of the .Net framework, Including Visual Studio 2010.
- Strong knowledge of software implementation best practices.
- Strong experience designing and working with n-tier architectures.
- Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 stored procedures/functions.
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, responsible team-player and exhibit exceptional relationship management skills.
- Ability to handle individual module.
Engineering, Master or Bachelor degree in Computer Science is preferred.