Tech skills: Ruby on Rails, HTML/JS/CSS, SQL or any others if applicable, JQuery/Angular/backbone/solr, Test cases are mandatory
1. Min 4+ yrs experience in developing Web applications in ROR framework with ability to use required gems/plugins
3. Should have sound knowledge of database PL/SQL programming with any leading RDBMS (Oracle, SqlServer, Mysql, Postgres,etc
4. Should be able to write Unit test cases using Rspec or equivalent tool/plugin
5. Should have sound knowledge of deploying Rails applications into on-premise or cloud platforms like Heroku, AWS, etc
1. Any exposure to gems like devise, cancan, websockets and coffeescript may be more preferred.
2. Awareness on SOLR/ElasticSearch is a plus
3. Awareness on AngularJS/BackboneJS is a plus.
4. Exposure to any NoSQL Like Mongo DB will be preferred.
5. Strong hands-on Linux shell programming experience will be a good plus.
6. Awareness on Application profiling and optimization will be considered a plus
1. Should be able to exhibit good written/verbal communication in English.
2. Should be able to work as an individual contributor and as a team member.