. Strong Programming exp( C,Java , Python or libvirt) along with Docker, Openstack, Open source and Cloud. from 8 to 12yrs.
. Focus on who worked on Docker or Open source Development Not Who used Cloud or Open source.
. Strong Application Programming
1. Good understanding of development methodologies and exposure to Open Source workings (preferably with existing patch contributions).
2. Experience with Open Source Container & orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Rocket, Clear Containers, LXC, Swarm, Kubernetes et al with respect to design & development of features.
3. Experience with Open Source Cloud management & orchestration frameworks such as OpenStack, Heat et al. with respect to design and development of features.
4. Excellent programming skills in any language. Enthusiasm for and ability to learn different types of programming languages including C, Python, Go et al.
5. Solid Linux/Unix knowledge, skills and experience, in particular, the understanding of underlying Linux kernel features, that are exploited in the container technologies such as cgroups, kernel namespaces etc.
6. Ability to work as key part of a small team in a fast-paced atmosphere, paired with enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
7. Experience with and comfort in employing software engineering best practices (e.g., continuous integration, automated testing, code maintainability, code review, et al.) and agile development methodologies is highly desired.