Skill Set: MDM, ETL, Informatica
Responsible for delivering medium to large-scale, complex programs that marry processes with
technology to help clients achieve high performance. Manage projects delivering Informatica MDM
solutions to enterprise clients.Define, architect, develop, or support solutions using Informatica MDM to
achieve a defined business outcome.
Serve as a key member of project teams through all phases of blueprint, realization, go-live, rollout, and
post implementation support.
1. Gathering functional and technical requirements as inputs into the overall solution design
2. Estimating and planning work for all phases of the software development lifecycle
3. Participating in process and functional design activities, carrying out application design, build, test,
and deploy activities for Informatica MDM and all integrating applications.
4. Planning, developing, executing data conversion routines
5. Driving user acceptance test planning and execution
Experience and/or familiarity with data analysis activities
Significant project management experience in project delivery
Experience with Windows or UNIX shell script programming
Experience with optimization of high volume databases (>300GB) and large, distributed J2EE
General understanding of data warehousing concepts and ETL tools
Experience with messaging software
Experience with MDM solutions and/or Informatica is ideal but not necessary.