Excellent opportunity with US MNC Client based in Bangalore
Should be willing to join in 15 days max
- Expertise in object oriented design and multi-threaded programming.(OOPS)
- Expertise in C#. MUST HAVE
- Expertise in WinForms. MUST HAVE
- WCF and Remoting.
- WPF (addon)
- Expertise in development testing and debugging skills
- Exposure to healthcare standards (DICOM, HL7, IHE) and regulations.
- Strong abstraction, analytical and problem solving skills - MUST HAVE
- Knowledge in design patterns - MUST HAVE
- Knowledge in Performance engineering, Analysis & Debugging & Reliability MUST HAVE
- Exposure to working in Agile methodology MUST HAVE
- Exposure to Global work atmosphere is an added plus
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Incorporates component/module/sub- system design changes
- Performs the role of a developer by implementing components/modules/sub-systems.
- Provides technical guidance in technical/functional area
- Performs the role of a specialist by reviewing work products
- Supports in project estimation, planning and risk management activities
- Manages technical communication with customers and stakeholders