Mid-level WPF, C# programmer to work in Equity derivatives Desktop Risk / Trading application with 7+years of exp.
Future Trader Desktop is a set of initiatives designed to significantly enhance the trader's desktop application space for core trader applications (risk, parameter management and pricing) used by Equity Derivatives business.
Development of rich, user-friendly GUI and components (new build-out for Equity derivative Pricing, Risk, Vol Surfaces, Scenarios, etc.)
Enhancements and bug fixing of existing applications
Interaction with server components
Unit testing, integration testing, build, release
(1) Strong WPF, C#
(2) Strong multithreading
(3) Good communication skills
(4) Experience of working with team members from other global locations and in multiple projects / tasks simultaneously
Good to have skills
1. Exposure to server side Java
2. Equity derivatives pricing / risk management (basic)
3. Exposure to Oracle Coherence Cache
4. C# and Excel integration