- The purpose of this role is to research, lead, design, implement and maintain high quality software systems using Java/ Hybris technologies to meet internal / external client's requirements.
- The Hybris Developer is involved in low level design, development, testing, and support, which includes other software developers, testers, BI developers, business and systems analysts, and solution architects Design & Development Derive the design initiative for development team with solution architects and business analysts; help transform the design in to implementation with the help of developers.
- Develop & unit test software systems and systems enhancements in accordance with supplied technical specifications, standards and industry best practices to project deadlines Maintain & Monitor Maintain the existing applications, which includes level 3 support, bug fixing and any new enhancements as agreed with the app support team.
- Good knowledge of Hybris.
- J2EE Object Oriented Design and Development.
- Should have experience in Java, Hibernate.
- Must have worked for frameworks either Spring or Struts 2.
- Should be good in writing classes, structures and modelling part.
- Extensive knowledge on performance tuning and Caching .
- Building and using REST Web Services.