The tools we build involve high compute infrastructure to allow very large scale distributed, cross-platform runs of mission critical proprietary applications, creating integrated development and debugging environments (such as Eclipse), implementing software engineering methodologies and tools to improve code quality, creating and driving quality build and release processes, and driving the performance improvement of chips we develop
- Object-oriented programming and design background: Object Oriented Perl, C++ or Java preferred
- Interpreted language skills ? Object Oriented Perl preferred
- Experience in software development life cycle in Linux based platforms preferred
- BE/BS/B.Tech/ME/MTech in Computer Science/EE.
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability for working in a dynamic environment with different frameworks and requirements