- Our DevOps Engineers are responsible for building and maintaining a reliable, scalable, and well-monitored infrastructure.
- You- ll be responsible for growing our AWS-based infrastructure as our business expands, experimenting with new technologies, maintaining our infrastructure's stability, and interacting closely with other engineers and data scientists.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, a related subject, or equivalent work experience.
- Experience deploying and administering Amazon Web Services (AWS) products.
- Experience setting up and maintaining production environments, using deployment technologies such as Fabric, Puppet, Salt, Ansible, or Chef.
- Database experience, with MySQL, PostgreSQL, RDS, Redshift, Redis, DynamoDB, or similar technologies.
- Experience with application monitoring using New Relic, Nagios, Sentry, Graylog, or similar technologies.
Load - testing experience.