- Responsible for Service-Now platform Administration, Development, Documentation and Technical support.
- Configure/Customize Service-Now including Workflows, Service Catalog, UI, Client scripts, Business rules, UI Actions, Script Includes etc.
- Analyze requirement, provide design recommendation and configure/customize/deploy approved changes.
- Good working knowledge on Workflow Designing and scripting in Service-Now.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good Knowledge of Service-Now reporting module.
- Ready to be available (in emergency cases) outside of standard working hours.
- Integrating Service-Now with other Applications using Web-Services APIs e.g. SOAP, REST, JSON etc.
- Research and provide new features and/or enhancements of Service-Now environment not used yet within our Environment yet.
- Minimum 4-6 Year of relevant experience in Service-Now Administrator and Developer.
- Experience in Service-Now implementation, administration, configuration
- Experience creating Service-Now Service Catalogs
- Experience with Service-Now Workflows
- Experience with XML, SOAP,JSON and web service languages such as WDSL. Experience of Service-Now integration with other Applications.
- Good communication skills and time management as need to work with cross-functional department and different Business Units.
- Experience in Service-Now CMS (Content Management System).
- Good knowledge and Working Experience on Service-Now Discovery setup.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period