Job Description :
Skill: Cisco IP Telephony
Job Description: Mandatory skills
* A candidate should have 5-7 years of Cisco IP Telephony (Cisco Unified Communications) experience.
* Candidate should have exposure in handling and communicating with global clients
* Will be responsible for day to day telephony & network operations and project activities from the level 1 to level 3
* Should be able to troubleshoot, configure and implement Cisco IP Telephony related products
* Tracking incidents & changes via ticketing tool & generating reports
* Experience on monitoring network/UC tools and capturing and analyzing the reports
* Good Communication skills
* Should be a good team player
Collecting CUCM Traces and Using Cisco IOS Debugs to Troubleshoot in current profile where individual is troubleshooting on a daily basis, preferably TAC Experience.
Experience in supporting and configuring Cisco Unified Communications
Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection & Voice Gateways
- Knowledge and troubleshooting skills of protocols like MGCP, H323 & SIP
- Basic understanding of networking, includes routing and switching technologies like VLAN's & routing protocols etc.
Job Description: Good-to-have skills
* Contact Center Express
* IP Faxing - RightFax
* CUBE - SIP Trunking
Rotating (24 x 5)/24*7 Support
At least 5-7 years of relevant Cisco IP Telephony & networking experience
Candidate should be ready to work on 24/7 shift (Must)
Experience in Handling International Clients