JD: This position is responsible for the design and development of the Global JDE 8.12 system with focus on Homecare, Order Management, Logistics, Warehousing and Finance modules. Homecare module is a custom JDE bolt on to written using JDE toolset to manage home patient information. Participate in and contribute to analysis, design and development activities in system related process improvements, JDE integrations and/or system upgrades. Perform assigned tasks with minimal guidance, demonstrate basic business knowledge, resolve complex problems, and have strong knowledge of SDLC.
Roles and Responsibility: (but not limited to)
-Gathering and documenting business requirements based on JDE technology
- Programming and technical support using E1 development toolset
- Develop proficiency in the Homecare, Order Management, Logistics, Warehousing and Finance modules along with Baxter enhancements
- Assist in developing functional specification and create detailed technical specifications
- Code, test, debug, and document programming application activities following SDLC processes and quality validation
- Develop test requirements, prepare and document test data for unit and verification testing
- Demonstrate complex problem-solving skills to assist in resolution of business problems and propose solutions to prevent recurring problems
- Provide technical leadership, mentor and train other application developers on all development activities within the JDE team
- Work cooperatively with technical or application personnel across IT to accomplish enterprise wide goals and resolve conflict
- Develop expertise to work with business vendors to resolve day-to-day problems or make process changes
- Manage small to medium size projects
- Ability to work in a matrix environment with outsourced development activities
- Demonstrates excellent skills in oral & written communication, organization, team dynamics and prioritization of tasks
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills with proven ability to assess impacts of decisions or changes and quickly comprehends implications of actions.
- Knowledge of the systems development life cycle.