1. Job Code : 20141 - Physical Implementation Design Engineer
Position Description: As a physical implementation engineer, you shall execute RTL to GDS flow. You shall be responsible for and own all aspects of physical design and physical verification efforts.
BS, MS or equivalent degree with relevant courses in VLSI engineering with 5 8 years of relevant experience
Good knowledge of VLSI process and device characteristics, to make optimal trade-off between performance and power.
Good understanding of static timing analysis (STA), EM/IR and sign-off flows.
Strong hands-on experience with -
1. Synthesis, Floor planning, power planning, placement, timing optimization, clock tree synthesis.
2. Timing convergence using high speed design techniques with signal integrity & EM/IR.
3. Run equivalence checks across gates-to-gates as design progresses.
4. Physical design verification.
EDA Tool Expertise: Encounter Digital Implementation System, PrimeTime-SI, StarXT, Calibre, Formality, Calibre.
Good scripting skills (perl, tcl).
Excellent communication, presentation and technical writing skills,
On-time execution and Quality mindset