- Design and develop component and system level diagnostics software/firmware for system, board, FPGA and ASIC design verification and validation in engineering and manufacturing.
- Work closely with HW design, SW development and manufacturing teams, and promote team collaboration.
- Develop and execute detailed test plans and automate software tools to validate diagnostics software. Requires hands-on test automation and programming experience.
- MSEE/CS combined or MSCE with 2+ years of related experience.
- BSEE/CS combined or BSCE with 4+ years of related experience.
- Excellent "C" programming skills
- Solid background in hardware and low level programming
- Seeking candidates with good driver-level or embedded software skills/experience.
- Familiarity with UNIX development environment
- Strong problem solving and debugging skills
- Ability to translate engineering and manufacturing customer requirements into design objectives
Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a team environment
- Good English written/oral communication skills
- Ability to design, plan, and schedule a complex diagnostics project
Desired to Have:
- High speed serdes hardware or software experience.
- Relevant industry experience with routers/switches.