Candidates will be evaluated based on Primary skill set and Secondary skill set.
- 3 core competencies recognized: Characterization, Layout and scripting (Perl, TCL Python, SKILL).
- Candidate must be capable of at-least two competencies.
- Candidate who are Characterization experts (and EDA) with scripting or layout as secondary skill.
- Candidate who is layout expert with characterization or scripting skill.
SKILL set expectation:
- Ability to characterize & Model NLDM, ECSM & ECSM-N models using CDNS liberate tool
- Modelling of other EDA views like OA, LEF, Verilog, V/S, CeltIC, redHawk, ATPG
- Introduction to Voltus & Tempus & cell-aware ATPG
- Automation capability in python, SKILL (perl, TCL is also welcome)
- Duration: starting 1st Jan- 2015 till Dec- 2015
- Technologies: 140nm, 90nm, 65nm and 40nm
- Special cells along with basic LOGIC cells
- NLDM, ECSM, ECSM-N and CCS-N development
- Verilog, LEF generation and validation