- Design and build Automation Framework from scratch and be able to improve and integrate existing automation.
- Develop new library or update the existing libraries
- Work closely with Software QA and software development engineers on requirements
- Understand feature requirements and translate to test cases and test automation.
- Plan and implement test automation strategies
- Be a go to person on quick turnarounds on scripts and educate other engineers
- Minimum 6 years experience building complex Automation frameworks from scratch using open-source tools and build on existing frameworks
- Expert knowledge in two or more languages from Python, Perl, Tcl, C++
- Strong experience in UNIX, preferably Linux at user and kernel level with in-depth knowledge of SQL.
- A solid foundation in software engineering and programming.
- Experience with Radio Access Network Technologies and a plus to have experience in LTE/3G/WiMax cellular networks
- Experience with LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Solid understanding of Linux OS tools and utilities, wireless and Ethernet drivers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- BS/MS in CS/EE/Math; or equivalent training, education and experience.