Key Accountabilities/ Role Description:
- Use of predefined development framework to transform data from external sources into a structure that can be used by the business for reporting purposes.
- Based on reporting requirements - design and document Oracle database schemas to support reporting in the most efficient structure possible;
- Design and document summary and materialized views that will allow data & historical data to be aggregated and summarized to reduce disk space requirements
- Create and update Oracle database schemas based on documented design (included update and rollback scripts).
- Requirements analysis and documentation.
- Unit testing will be done by individual developer on his/her piece of code
Experience- 5+ years
Primary Skills: ODI 11g Development and Design, Oracle 11g, UNIX Shell Scripting .