1. Tech consultant with NAV background, having worked on the MS NAV product extensively and done multiple implementations.
2. Worked on different NAV versions, well aware of customisation in NAV, having developed customisation from scratch.
3. Worked on t complete development life cycle of least 2 to 3 projects.
4. Also having done projects on support, upgrade and Migrations.
5. Knows the SDLC and MS methodology well able to articulate and understand the pain points of customer.
6. Design the solution to address the pain points and deliver it, having exposure to the aplication support engagement.
7. Should be able to resolved the issues within SLAs.
8. Should be customer facing with excellent analytical and communication skills.
1. Education B.E., B. Tech, MCA. full-time, Around 3 years of relevant experience in Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
2. Thorough knowledge in CAL and C-side is must.
3. Should have been involved in at least 2-3 end to end NAV Implementation cycles as a technical Consultant.
4. Should have been involved in Designing technical solution coding testing implementation and maintenance of Dynamics NAV ERP.
5. Should have a decent exposure on RTC Report designing in NAV 2009 or NAV 2013, SQL Server 20052008, SSRS and Web Services.
6. Exposure on.net would be an added advantage.
7. Exposure on Migration project preferred.
8. Should have experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV & general understanding of ERP Software.
9. Must have ability to work and to face customer independently.
10. Certified Microsoft professional in NAV Installation or Development Open to travel anywhere in India and overseas.
11. Must have Good communication, analytical and logical thinking.