The Data Developer is responsible for reporting and providing insight using SQL analytics methods and other data mining techniques. The Data developer will support the business, search teams providing accurate, timely and relevant data analysis to meet their diverse requirements. The Data Developer will work closely with the internal teams to generate ongoing reports that can identify ongoing user patterns.
Position reports to: Associate Director - Data
Job Responsibilities :
- Data analysis and research.
- Producing useful insight and valuable information from various raw data sources.
- Interact with Respective PM's for Data Related clarifications/Issues.
- Support Extraction of data from various sources.
- Design, create and implement programs and templates to collect, display and analyze data for assigned projects/clients.
- Cleansing and De-duping Data for Data Quality.
- Working on Data Related tasks for Various Clients.
- Task progress reporting.
- Attend Tele-conference Calls as needed.
- Keep all work artifacts under configuration management system(VSS) on regular basis.
- Collaborating effectively with other teams to ensure that clients receive a coherent service.
- Identifying and reacting appropriately to events threatening plans.
- Develop and/or conduct workshops and seminars on data analysis, data interpretation and related topics.
- Document procedures for future reference and may make recommendations for data analysis process improvements.
- Train and assist newly joined team members.
- Undertaking other reasonable duties as defined by the company.
Bachelor's Degree from Any Stream or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience/Skills Required :
- 6 + years of experience in a database development role.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong work experience (2-3 Years) with MS SQL Server, Business Intelligence (2012/2008/2005).
- Create and Alter complex analytic queries on large data sets.
- Create and Alter stored procedures, triggers, and functions.
- Analyze trends in key metrics.
- Generate code to extract, transform and load data from data sources to the data warehouse.
- Maintain uptime demands on the BI system.
- Extensive knowledge of T-SQL language.
- Knowledge of principles of database design, data acquisition and data access analysis and design.
- Knowledge of query optimization, and indexes.
- Knowledge of database performance tuning techniques.
- Knowledge of CLR(C#) SQL functions.