Position Functions or Responsibilities:
- 1+ years- experience developing and implementing enterprise-scale reports and dashboards, including :
1) Working with users in a requirements analysis role
2) Extensive experience with data warehouse implementations
3) Knowledge of logical and physical data modeling concepts (relational and dimensional)
- Ensure proper configuration management and change controls are implemented for your sphere of influence
- Experience with Cognos BI (preferably v10.x) product suite (Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Query Studio, etc.)
- Understanding of data integration issues (validation and cleaning), familiarity with complex data and structures
- Good interpersonal ( verbal and written) communication skills are required to support working in project environments that includes internal, external and customer teams
- Requires strong analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities
Job Level Specific Duties :
- Provides end user support for a specific application and translates those needs for developing test plans while learning about the application and customer.
- Participates in application implementations and tests end user processes.
- Runs reports in response to client inquiries.
- Assists with the creation of presentations and other materials for end user training.
- Interacts with clients, both internal and external, to supply information.
- Develops customized queries and reports utilizing basic table matrices.
- Analyzes business and user needs, documenting requirements with minimal guidance of a senior associate.
- Logs and tracks problems / work tickets with external product vendors or support organizations.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 2-4 years relevant experience.
Minimum Education and Certifications
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Knowledge of system development methodology, project management and system architecture. Demonstrated analytical / problem solving skills.
- Ability to consider IT and business challenges.
- Solid influencing and communication skills. Ability to translate between non-technical business users and technical IT resources. Strong client service attitude.
- Organizational and time management skills.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period