Tasks and Responsibilities
- Use SAP Business Objects Data Services to extract, transform and load master data and transactional data using IDOC's and LSMW
- Implement best practices, development standards for Data Services
- Develop business rules, transformation rules, validations, exceptions and load reports
Develop data validation and business validation rules scripts
- Deliver data mappings from source(s) to target(s).
- Write SQL functions and procedures for complex transformations using data workflows, embedded data flows, multi-source, multi-format data flows.
- Work directly with IT and business users to validate requirements for cleansing and standardizing existing legacy master data and provide custom configurations in unique environments
- Responsible for data migration, data quality, data conversion methodologies and process between legacy and SAP systems.
Skill Set Requirement
- Extensive hands on experience with SAP Business Objects Data Services (BODS)
- Hands on experience in LSMW, IDOC- s
- Minimum of 4 years of SAP Business Objects Data Services
- Experience in migration of data objects in SAP functional areas such as MM, SD, PP
- Good exposure to full EIM Suite of products Data Integrator, Data Quality, Information Steward, and Meta-Data Manager
- Minimum of 1 full cycles of SAP Data Migration experience.
- Strong SQL skills
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period