At least 2-3 + years of experience in bi-lingual development platform ABAP or JAVA based with the modules CRM development.
1. Should have strong hands-on knowledge in ABAP technologies viz. Interactive Reporting, Dialog Programming, Enhancements,BAPI, RFC, SAP Scripts, Smartforms, ALE/IDocs,Interface Programming, BDC, Workflow and Data Conversions.
Ability to write and validate the technical specification and able to create test scripts
2. Solid ability to develop with SAP Java Release and Build components, such as NetWeaver Developer Studios (NWDS), Enterprise Service Repository (ESR) and Design Time Repository (DTR).
3. Knowledge of SAP supplier portal, SAP CE portal, Process Orchestration, CRM and mobility solutions.
4. An overall solid background and skill set in SAP technology solutions and experience in the successful development, architecture, design, delivery and support of SAP business applications.
5. Strong skills in team leadership and building positive customer relationships.
6. Creates/oversees completion of technical specifications and identifies gaps between business requirements and standard SAP Portal application capabilities.
The candidate will be responsible for Technical analysis, designing, reviews,testing an implementation of SAP developments, ranging from small enhancements to large projects"