- Should have a very good knowledge on I series concepts, CL/400,RPG/400,SQL/400 and DB2/400
- Design, Develop/Enhance, review and test AS/400 programs/ modules and Work on the support items received from customer
- Must possess excellent communication and analytical skills
- Act as the single point of contact for issue resolution, clarifications, and so on, liaising with the customer and offshore teams to address issues/questions and process related activities
- Plan and Track project schedule
Job Level Specific Duties
- Works on less complex applications and/or issues.
- Assist in Identifying opportunities for process and procedure enhancements to drive efficiency and customer service levels.
- Creates new development procedures.
- Assist in creating new processes to drive desired results.
- Collaborates with and understands business goals.
- Regularly exercises discretion and independent judgment on technical matters.
Typical Years of Experience :
- Typically requires 3-5 years relevant experience.
Note: Looking for immediate or 7-15 days notice period